Today in this post I am going to tell you how to increase the internet speed in windows 10 using command prompt, you’ve might be seeing this post because you wanted to boost your internet speed and you were finding a perfect way to do so because the internet is full filled with wasteful tricks and method but don’t worry in this post we shared the best and working method to boost your internet speed in windows 10.
Your browsing becomes slow over time when you use the internet this happens because of the Records named Stale, Junk and unimportant file in the TEMP folder of your user account stored on your local machine which makes your internet to become slow over time.
You can fix these issues by simple steps which we are going to share in this post, the method what exactly does that it deletes the local junk and unimportant file from the TEMP folder of the user account; you can restore the speed by flushing the DNS and deleting the cache.
So let’s start,
- Make sure you are logged in through an Administrator account.
- Right, click on Windows Start button which can be located in a left bottom part of the screen.
- After doing Right click a menu will appear open the Command Prompt (CMD).
- When open it will ask for the Administrative right, click on Yes.
- In the Command Prompt window type “IPCONFIG” or “/FLUSHDNS” and then press Enter.
- After seeing the output: Successfully flushed the DNS Resolver Cache, type the Command Exit and press Enter.
7.Now, go back to your desktop screen and then press Windows + R key together to open the RUN command Box.
- In Run Command Box type “%TEMP%” and press Enter.
- A folder will open up in which select all the files by pressing “CTRL+A” and then press “DELETE” button and delete it.
- Close the Temp Folder.
- Click on Start button and then restart your PC.
- After Restart, Start using your high-speed internet in your windows 10 browser.
- I purchased this VPN and used it for the sake of my privacy and data.
Windows 10 is the latest version of Microsoft and have the Capability to take care of many such things by default, which means you get the secured and fastest internet speed as compared to another version of Windows sometimes the internet get speed slows in windows because of unimportant and useless data stored in Temp folder.