CRM system is a specialized applied software that allows you to improve the interaction of the business entity with customers, increase sales, improve service, etc. In general, it helps to make business more comfortable and efficient. And every businessman who respects himself, as well as his employees and clients, wants to acquire such useful software. At once, it will be much easier to regulate the work of employees and the timing of orders and works, coordinate the actions of team members, track the load and deal with the client base. Here is a list of the most popular CRM systems, which will help you to find out which platform is the most suitable for your business.
Bpm’online is the ideal CRM solution for business process management. The system is based on the latest world standard. It successfully deals with the tasks on automation in companies of various scale and area of activity.
Bpm’online sales platform features:
- A full-fledged portrait of the client
- management of communications
- management of business processes with the configuration wizard and templates
- lead management and distribution
- document management and contract management
- knowledge management
- mobile app
- analytic tools
- synchronization and import from other systems
- administration and configuration
- sales management
- sales forecasting
- managing the catalog of products and services
- project management
- integration with MS Exchange, Google services, 1C
What makes bpm’online the best application in the list:
- All possible functional features for business process management
- tools for marketing campaigns management
- document flow management
- performance management
- user-friendly design and easy customization
Bitrix24 is a full-fledged CRM-system, a complete suite of social collaboration, communication and management tools for your team. It allows for easy collaboration with colleagues, setting tasks for employees, keeping customers’ records, planning working hours with the help of a calendar and automating the work of managers. Thanks to the mobile application, you can access the system from anywhere in the world. The software provides a cloud and boxed version. Demo version is missing.
- Analytic tools
- knowledge base
- performance management
- messaging system
- mobility and access from all mobile devices
- integration with social networks
№3. Zoho CRM
Zoho CRM is a software that helps a business owner manage the daily activities of a company and increase its productivity. The built-in module offers many tools for sales, marketing and service automation, business processes management, finance management, help desk, etc. Zoho stands out among other CRM systems with its focus on product development in the context of enterprise management. The company offers to try the CRM-system for free for 15 days to make sure it has the required capabilities.
- Zoho CRM helps you track all your sales to further automate processes, and close more deals in less time. You will be able to effectively use existing customer data for future pre-sales and cross-sales.
- With the marketing automation of Zoho CRM, it is possible to plan advertising campaigns as efficiently as possible, to improve payback and track the cost.
- Zoho CRM enables you to simplify the process of supporting your organization’s customers, as well as provides you with the ability to align the sales and customer support process. In addition, you can also track purchases of goods or services from the list of preferred suppliers.
Pipedrive offers an easy-to-use customer relationship management system with business process management tools for small businesses. Pipedrive has advanced collaboration tools and helps to get a clear view of the client information and fully understand the status of the sales funnel in real time. Sales managers consider its interface to be the one of the most convenient. Also, this CRM system is distinguished by its powerful API, which allows you to integrate Pipedrive with almost any business solution. It is possible to try the product for free for 30 days.
- View of the sales channel
- reporting tools
- mobile applications for quick access to the system
- back up and creation of regular copies
- support of multiple languages and currency units
There are tools for easy data import and export, so Pipedrive is suitable for users of Base CRM, Nimble, Salesforce, SugarCRM, Zoho CRM and many other similar systems.